New Years Day Classic Gathering
Brooklands Museum, Weybridge, Surrey.
Experience the original home of British motorsport and aviation.
The Museum opens at 10am.
When booking please remember:
- Your ticket includes FREE admission to the London Bus Museum.
- Sat Nav postcode for the free visitor carpark is KT13 0SL.
- Pre-booking for the Concorde experience is strongly advised to avoid disappointment on the day.
- Lots of visitors spend over four hours with us. To ensure you get the most out of your day, last entry to the Museum is two hours before closing.
- Your online ticket will be issued via email - please have your ticket ready on arrival - printed or on your device.
- For any queries regarding your advance booking, please use the Customer Service area.
For more ticket information please visit plan your visit.
If you are a member, please pre-book your tickets via the members' booking area.
Did you know you could become a member from as little as £52 per year? Learn more.
Brooklands Museum is a registered charity and protected heritage site, and we rely on your vital support to preserve the original home of British motorsport and aviation.
By adding a gift aid donation to your ticket today, we will be able to claim an extra 25% of the value of your ticket at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our charitable work and helping to ensure this incredible site is enjoyed for generations to come.